The National Bobcat Research & Rescue Foundation receives no public or tax support of any kind and relies exclusively on private donation and volunteer assistance.
NBRR/WCCR is a non-profit organization. ALL donations of cash, product, and materials are tax deductible!
If you are unsure if your item is something we might use, please call us! You would be amazed at the things needed to keep this facility running. Thank you for visit us and considering us worthy of your time and donations.
This is a very exciting time for NBRR/WCCR! We are attempting something really huge! Due to some stumbling blocks in our path, we are attempting to purchase the 11 heavily wooded acres our facility operates off of. Since the facility opened in 2008, we have been growing at such an exponential rate that we have been unable to pause and look for funding. In recent months, the owners of the facility (who have been solely responsible for funding it's operation) have experienced health issues that disallow them from continuing in their current capacity here at the ranch. In order to keep our doors open, and operating at our current capacity, we need some major funding! would you like to help?
It takes a massive amount of financial resources to run an operation of the magnitude of NBRR/WCCR. Right now, we are working to keep NBRR/WCCR running, but we need your help. We are in the process of finding a way to purchase the 11 wooded acres that NBRR/WCCR operates off of, either in the form of corporate sponsors or individual investments in order to continue our current capacity of intakes and releases. This means we need extra financial support to purchase the things we need, or people who are able to donate the items. If you would like to provide monetary donations, please visit one of these pages.
- Non-ground meats. (Chicken, beef, pork, venison, some types of fish). You can call in or online order 10lb bags of chicken leg quarters to the Quinlan, Tx Walmart that we can pick up there if they do not want to send cash.
- Gift cards to Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Tractor Supply, Atwoods, Lambert vet supply, entirelypets.com, Mitchell's Feed Store (Royse City), or the Farmers Co-op.(Greenville, Tx) or any online pet supply company that offers supplements.
- suplements: PetTinic, Taurine powder, missing link (feline formula)
- Lg & XL non-powdered vinyl exam gloves
- Lg wire dog cages 3'x4'
- Dog Houses
- Soft Blankets
- Towels / Sheets
- Large cages or aviaries
- Sheds/storage buildings
- Mobile homes/offices
- Truck for ranch work
- Car for transport
- Plumbing services
- Electric services
- species specific foods. Layne Labs offers a donation program.
- bleach (we go through TONS of this stuff!)
- laundry detergent
- paper towels
- Heating pads WITHOUT automatic switch off
- landscaping stone
- wire mesh
- welded wire
Wish to donate some of this to us? Contact Us!